Welcome to Open Custody Protocol Governance Community!

Greetings and a warm welcome to all!

We are incredibly excited to have you here. This forum is more than just a space to discuss and engage, it’s the cradle of improvement for our protocol, a place where ideas are born, nurtured and developed into significant upgrades that drive us forward.

Every proposal, every thought that shapes the future of the Open Custody Protocol will have its roots here, regardless of whether it originates from the core OCP team or from our talented and diverse community members. We believe that every voice has the potential to make a meaningful contribution and it’s our aim to foster a space that amplifies these voices and turns ideas into reality.

Our goal is to create a protocol that is governed by the community, for the community. We aspire not just to involve our community in governance but to entrust it entirely into your capable hands. Yes, you heard it right. It’s not about governance with the community, but governance by the community, of which we are just a part.

We acknowledge that we have not transitioned to a full DAO yet, but this forum is a significant step in that direction. We have a vision of a gradual transition where we increase community involvement to the point where every decision about the protocol, and every line in the roadmap is shaped and decided by you, the community. Starting from prioritizing tasks and projects to fully determining the direction and scope of our journey, we are committed to creating an environment that encourages active participation.

This forum is also a stepping stone towards the future management of our DAO, a place where proposals are first mooted, dissected, and refined before they make their way into the formal voting process.

So, let’s begin this journey together, towards a future where each of us has a say in the path that OCP takes. We look forward to your ideas, your suggestions, and your criticisms – because every step we take together brings us closer to a fully community-driven, decentralized future.

Welcome to the Open Custody Protocol Community Forum. Let’s shape the future of OCP together!

18 Likes

What % of service fees go to OPEX Vs ecosystem fund…will the team provide a breakdown so we can forecast? Also what is considered a ‘tipping’ fee

4 Likes

Good day. I’m seeking some clarification regarding Qredo changing to OPEN. I have Qredo currently in my Trust Wallet, Firstly has Trust Wallet changed the ticker to open as yet ? If not do you know when. If they have when was this done as mine hasn’t changed, deposited into trust wallet about 4 days ago. One last thing can we send Qredo to different exchanges or wallets that have already switched to OPEN or will they be lost as it’s the same address ? Thankyou for any updates and it’s much appreciated. I love this project :smile:

Great to see the rebrand guys. A new era

2 Likes

Shaping the future with OIP’s :handshake:

KuCoin ne zaman open a açılacak acaba neden hala bir açıklama yok ne zaman açılacak

I trust your team very much

Hello, introduce me, Wahyu Much, I come from Indonesia, I am a Cryptocurency investor, I also bought your previous token called $QRDO (Qredo), and I noticed that you have updated the token to $OPEN, Honestly, the update should bring hope. the project is getting better, but I see from the update of $QRDO to $OPEN, on the contrary, many investors have lost confidence in your project because of the deep decline in token prices, I think you can increase / increase the price of your token so that the customer community and investors trust you again, or you can also collaborate with large institutions like BlackRock so that you have a solid community, I hope this project can be even better, I am also one of your customers, I hope you catch and listen to my message