Qpip3 request - to implement protocol fee increase to 5 qrdo due to present market conditions

Here is a community’s proposal regarding an adaptation to the protocol fee burn!

Team decided to burn 2x QRDO per TX, when QRDO price was 0.05$

• This made 0.1$ fee for every transaction…

As QRDO price is reaching 0.02$ per token, we are proposing 5x QRDO burned per TX

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: this DOES NOT increase the price of gas fee, it will still be 0.1$ per TX. 0.1$ IS THE GAS FEE team deemed appropriate for network and decided to implement.

Can we push a QPIP3 asap and get this voted on?

4 Likes

totally agree, team made their decision about 0.1$ gas fee, after YEARS of work about tokenomics with external companies, WHICH I RESPECT!

therefore, we are not changing anything else, we are asking for logical change which will only benefit product.

we have seen that team has been listening to our requests and they have mentioned it many times in AMAs that our opinions are important for them.

So please, once again show us your commitment towards project and community, burn 5tx per QRDO for the coming burn of OCTOBER! thanks

2 Likes

This should be QPIP2, all seems fair to me and these burns are manual anyway, so it does not need any development or time consuming processes.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT TEAM’S WILL!

They either care about us and listen or NOT.

Easy

3 Likes

@Josh-Qredo @luis @vincent.kersuzan @BenjaminWhitby

Let us know your opinions

3 Likes

This is the right call no question.
Hard agree :+1:

2 Likes

We need huge marked burns to guage a sense of respect Vs brutal inflation

Fully support

2 Likes

Why not make it dynamic?

Minimum fee: 1 QRDO or $0.10, whichever is higher
Maximum fee: 1 QRDO or $1.00, whichever is lower

At $0.05, the fee would be 2 QRDO.
Between $0.10 and $1.00, the fee would be 1 QRDO.
At $2.00, the fee would be 0.5 QRDO.

2 Likes

Team, can that be even implemented? Very nice idea thx

I support this proposal