Qpip4 - request to vest all remaining tokens into circulating supply right now!

Lets face facts - the token is 0.03 per $QRDO. The market is unabvle to see past the low circulating supply issue. We lost so many avid supporters due to the original tokenomics, and no matter now great the new delfationary push will be with the new tokenology from QPIP1 is it feels like a drop in the ocean due to the continual vesting to serial dumpers.

This is a horrifically tough bear market and despite considerable fee generation this is THE dark cloud that hangs over the token. The fact that we have a relatively small % of tokens in circulating supply and a large amount still to vest. We need clearer skies and in my opinion its time for a wash out. The markert cant price this accordingly with the right data as it is being held back by the vesting.

As we all know one big aspect of a successful token is the deflationary economics applied to the supply/demand. $BTC has its long term holders lock up and its fixed supply narrative. $ETH has its ultra sound money model. The team have put forward with QPIP1 a tokenology for $QRDO that implements protocol fee burns that highlights the organic growth of txn volume onchain.

QPIP1 will EVENTUALLY allow for a similar deflationary mechanism to kick in due to the fact that we are still vesting (inflating) the supply. Ulla mentioned in the last AMA we were 18 months or so away from a possible peak in supply. This NEEDS to change and needs to change now.

Drastic times call for drastic measures. Lets highlight out deflationary narrative NOW.

My proposal is a QPIP4 - to vest all the tokens immediately! We are at 3c in an illiquid market. To stop the bleeding of distressed VCs dumping tokens, lets just pull the bandaid off. Allow the VCs to have all their tokens so they can do as they see fit. If they want to sell they can OTC or distribute back to the market where bullish token holders will benefit from rock bottom prices. This is a time to rebuild and the fastest way to do that is to demonstrate an explosive move to a deflationary narrative.

I URGE THE TEAM TO CREATE 2 PROPOSALS ASAP.

QPIP3 - IMPLEMENT 5 QRDO BURN PER TX
QPIP4 - VEST ALL REMAINING TOKENS RIGHT NOW

Lets get on the road to deflation and build a strong narrative around that that can demonstrate our network activity. Lets invest more in the block explorer and qrdo.info. Lets push this ultra sound money model!

• Potentially we can request for founder/team tokens to be locked for the foreseeable (to guarantee the token holders and investors that the team are in for the long haul).

FINALLY:

Regardless of everyone’s fears, there is a commitment to the token as it is the lifeline of the project and integral to the running of a distributed MPC network. The token is a NECESSITY. Right now the project has quite exceptional network activity (that would have Qredo Network above Cardano in the top 20 highest fee generating businesses in cryptofees.info) - we need tokenomics to be aligned with that to allow for deflation.

LETS DRAFT QPIP3 AND 4 PLEASE

Love father x

4 Likes

This is a great idea, team please take what this man said into consideration!

2 Likes

I absolutely support this. Put the cards on the table. Get it done create clarity now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply mate

Thanks for the reply Emilian

Why not implement a staking pool instead of burning or both?

1 Like

Fully support FC proposal…time we kicked out the driftwood and started again!

Weak hands to strong hands…lesgoh

1 Like

this will bring token to 0.0001, at such bear market when buy pressure is almost 0, this will have BAD consequences @Josh-Qredo @BenjaminWhitby this will be very wrong move.

MOST OF US INVESTED BASED ON THOSE VESTED SCHEDULES AND OUTCOMES AND WHEN TOKEN IS VESTED IT MEANS IT SHOULD BE VESTED NO EXCEMPTIONS.

how can we trust you in future when you vest tokens if such cases are acceptable?

1 Like

Only investor tokens…not team…team tokens should vest slowly

The team need to be laser focussed on buidling and with it driving utility into the token

My other concern with this approach is that it’s punitive to early investors who invested on basis of the original schedule

Loyal hodlers should be rewarded accordingly. Snapshot wallets…ensure long term hodlers see eco system rewards for their early investment and faith from the beginning…additional staking or airdrops for instance

Retail investors have been hit harder than anyone…enough is enough…please ensure they are not further collateral damage

3 Likes

Great addition. Agreed on my end. Good to see people engaging the gov forum which is what is was for.

1 Like

This is a very sensible approach that I would like to see the team consider and implement. The team has consistently over promised and underdelivered, so time for them to listen to the community and adopt suggestions which will support price action of the token.

QPIP4 = luna/ust
you will hardly find the community to support qredo after bringing this to a vote. stop further victimizing the remaining people

1 Like

Horrific idea. Team should ignore ideas brought in by people without the right qualifications. Bring this to a vote and sentiment will be lost forever.

1 Like

After some careful consideration I have change my position. This proposal will cause long and short term holders to front run the proposal. There would be no buy pressure and the token would drop to meme coin levels.

Even after the VCs got there tokens you would have the constant fear that VCs will sell into any liquidity. It would make manipulation of the community easy by generating huge sell walls no one will buy and you will have clever investors picking the token up for pence on the dollar. This would then mean these investors could sell below $1 or even $0.1 for very decent gains.

As long as this QPIP is on the forum it will be a dark spectre and no one will buy the token until this is resolved

Best course of action is to give the team time to complete the fusion chain, validators, staking, Qsign and Ankex to create actual ultity and demand for the token.

1 Like

Is this a joke? Will we change tokenmics every week? It would be a good idea to ban such people who make fun of investors from the community